Monday, January 19, 2009

Splurge.

I splurged. Now I'm broke. Haha. My hard-earned money spent on a new laptop!

Sanay naman ako ng nagtitipid eh. I'm just thankful that I have the things I have. And I have the people who really matter close to me, healthy and nourished.

Matagal ko nang alam na materialistic akong tao, but c'mon who isn't? I crave for the newest gadget and the trendy shoes. I covet new leather bags and wish I could buy every book I've wanted. Yet I know I won't be able to bring those to my grave. I crave and I covet but I don't steal and lie.

I'm not fond of scammers and I know quite a few. And it pains me to see people who lie and cheat get ahead of people who do a clean job. Unfair diba? But yes, life is unfair - but it doesn't have to be.

****

I miss my mom and my dad. Wish I was a kid again. No worries, no issues. The years are again passing me by. *sigh*

2 comments:

b3Rn1cE said...

we're broke...but at least we're beautifell. :)

how are you rosie?

... beachfreak said...

Ooooiiii! Musta ka na? Hehe. It's been such a loooooong time. I hibernated from cyberspace. =)

Mukhang ikaw rin ah. Recharge?