Nobody wants to have a twisted sunshine. I don't want one. I don't need one in my current frame of mind. But after much deliberating, and then accepting the inevitable, I have surmised that I have one... much to my chagrin. This twisted sunshine of mine makes me goofy-eyed. He plays tricks on my mind, and secretly, on my heart. When he lays a finger on my skin, I can't help but respond. My twisted sunshine is there when I need him, when I am in want. He gives me what I crave, what I pine for. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile. He makes me want to quit smoking. He is always in the background, blending in with the crowd, only making his move when he sees fit. I know he doesn't think much of me, except for the fact that we are friends. Check that. Fact... friends... ? Now it seems like I walk among faceless people. No direction. No destination. Everything is a blur, alas, once again. It's frightening because the urge to weep has left me. I don't feel the nee...
Comments
i wonder if you're talking about a long lost pug :}
I wish that was so, quentino.
But no.
The I-miss-you-but-I-know-I-should-not part of the letting/forgetting stage of the psuedo-relationship.
Peste. I hate that part, because I always fall back into my old pattern. Hay buti nalang ala na siya sa Pilipinas, or baka ma "mistext" ko siya ulit. LOL. Gaga. Mg-LiveJournal ka na.
@sachiko: Sachikooooooo! I soooooooo missed you! *tight hug* You weren't updating your old link so i thought hindi ka na rin blogger. But thanks for finding me! And you're still pretty as ever, sachiko! =)
please say it again, with sugar on top! :-)
hey you...muah!