Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sickly My suspicions have been correct after all. I fell ill in the middle of the night. I couldn't breathe properly, I was having a hard time standing up because of the dizziness. Ugh. That was around 3:30am (manila time). I drank lots of water and then I ate an orange. I fell asleep na around 6:00am. Bummer talaga. Good thing when I woke up around 9:00am, I was feeling much better. My baby was able to visit me before I went to work.

I like this 12pm-9pm shift, although I don't get to see my boyfriend of 5 years and 6 months, Allan, that much now. When I was on the 5am-2pm shift, we usually just have dinner with my family and then watch tv and then he goes home at around 9 or 10pm because I have to sleep early. We don't even get to 'play around' as much as we did before :( . It's okay naman, we try to talk to each other everyday but minsan hindi talaga so text lang. Makes me excited when the weekend draws near, that means we'll be able to spend more time together ;)