Thursday, May 19, 2005

To my everdearest friend to whom i've grown fonder each day, my sister and soulmate...

Sometimes, we ask questions when there are no answers...

When things go wrong, we look at pain as a reason to stop living...

Stop thinking. Listen to your heart. Listen to the voice inside there telling you not to be afraid. Face it. Speak your heart and mind. Then move on..

You will never grow if you will hide in the shadows.

There is always a reason for everything. We may never find the answers but we should not stop looking.

I have been there.

Learned from it.

I'm not saying i will not make the same mistakes.. in fact i have.. but i am still learning.. and treating each day as a new day. Keep hoping. Keep believing.

If you feel like crying. I will cry with you.

Jump and i will be there to catch you.

Keep believing. Dreams come true.

No comments: