Saturday, March 02, 2013

Project Life.

So I have started my attempt to document my life, and I'm enjoying it, truly. I said to myself I don't want to be stressed too much when I started this project but there are times that I can't help but be stressed! When it strikes me, I just take a step back, and breathe. And then I think about the real reason I am doing this. For the memories that pass, and events I can share with my family and loved ones in the future. Sometimes a picture will tell a hundred stories! I don't need to document every single thing that happens, but I make sure to have my iPhone handy, and if possible, my camera (or even my sister's cam which is nicer).

Proud to say that I've been able to finish the weekly spreads religiously, usually finishing the spreads a day or two after the next has started. I only had a delay for Week8 (Feb 18 to Feb 24) since I wasn't able to leave the house because I contracted conjunctivitis, on both eyes. Ugh. So hopefully I can finish Week8 and Week9 by Tuesday next week (Mar 5). I am definitely crossing my fingers.

I wanted to post the pics of my spreads here on a weekly basis, but heck, wasn't able to (obviously) so I will  tonight. I also created spreads for 2011 and 2012. I wanted to do it monthly, but I didn't have the time, and I wanted to be on track for 2013. Want to post really clear pics like the blogs of other Project Lifers out there, but these IG pics will do for now. This is quite a picture-heavy post, so bear with me. I am a proud Project Lifer!

2011 Spread -
2012 Spread
2013 Cover and Week 1
Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5 and Week 6

Week 7

No comments: