Monday, June 27, 2005

And then there were only 2.

We were called the Tres Kapitanas. We were bonded for life by our one true passion: dance. The 3 of us became captains of the CSB Pep Squad consecutively: Mayette came after me, and then Tricia. I was able to handle them both during my captain and trainor days. Our beliefs and ethics similar; execution always perfect, movements upbeat and self-assured.

Then, 12 hours ago, Tricia, one of the truest friends I have, left for the US of A. For good. No more 'Lean Back' groove partner. I'll miss your kaputian.

Sad, really.

Dazed, Mayette and I spent the rest of the afternoon and early night in Megamall and Podium.

I'm never good at goodbyes.

Be safe, Tricia.

Just do the rock-a-way.

6 comments:

Quentin said...

I think I've discovered a new species of fish on the lower left corner.

... beachfreak said...

@quentino: Hmm. I'm sortuva slow tonight...are you talking about the bottom border or the pic at the lower left corner? Hehe.

Quentin said...

uhm. the one that looked like a beached Nemo >:D

ok, me go *tee hee*

... beachfreak said...

@quentino: :lol: lagot ka! :glee:

Anonymous said...

grabe! ala kang kahilig-hilig sa pix noh? hahaha jk! :P

... beachfreak said...

@barenaked: Hindi naman diba?! During the inuman, someone said 'parang hindi kayo pinicturan nung bata pa kayo ah...' :lol: