I was able to try out this drink in ICE Greenbelt: Pink Pussycat. Yuuuuuum. Strawberry vodka, with strawberry bits, and more vodka. If we stayed long enough I could've downed 5 of these sa sarap.
Pakshet. I want more.
And the music. Argh. Parang sinusundan talaga ako. In Ice, they played the 2 songs I never wanted to hear again in my entire life...when we went to Temple pinatugtog din sila. Took all of my self-control to keep it together. The fuck.
One good thing about Tuesday, aside from the drunken stupor... I checked my salary and nagulat ako sa amount. I had to ask Janey to check the amount just so I'm sure I'm seeing things right. Wow....can I jump for joy now?!
Anyway, I was re-reading Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul and I came across this entry. Author Unknown eh so I can't acknowledge him/her. Just wanted to share it.
And indeed, we can learn a thing or two from those great creatures...
Things we can learn from a dog:
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet then.
4. When it's in your great interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and always stretch before rising
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
***Forgive me. I'm babbling. Alcohol does that to you. And I'm missing someone so baaaaad right now it hurts. Tangina.
O siya. Will leave you with this really cool dancing banana...hahaha! Aliw!