Monday, December 20, 2004

...


Just got home. Watched National Treasure in G4 with Marco C., Alvin and Bryan. Good thing Bryan texted me, I really wanted to go out and not stay at home. Thank God for friends like them :D After the movie, we ate at Hen Lin sa Select going to the Fort. Kwentuhan about what has been happening the past week, then they took me home.

It was a good movie. Mahilig kasi ako sa mga ganung type ng movie, about facts, history, legends...you get the picture. That's why I can't wait for 'The Da Vinci Code' to be shown. Tom Hanks will play Robert Langdon.

Tom Hanks...hhhmmmm. I was thinking of Liam Neeson or Ralph Fiennes for the role of Robert Langdon. I just couldn't imagine Tom Hanks. But, hey, Hanks is a good actor, one of the finest, imho. I'm sure he can pull this one off. I don't know how he's gonna do it, but sabi nga ng sister ko, naging Forrest Gump nga siya eh, Robert Langdon pa. Hehehehe.