Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Overtime lang ng overtime. Hala, sige.

Insane The stress. It's finally getting to me. Imagine spending 16 freaking hours in the office: Monday, I had to go on pre-shift OT because we had to have a team meeting to discuss tasks for sorting... then we had 6 hours of OT to finish sorting the sales for Friday and Saturday. Pu7@%*&n@!!!

But, y'know, it was okay. I can handle that.

Then came Tuesday, no pre-shift OT but again post-shift OT for 4 hours. Then we found out that for our 7-hour OT for Monday, only 4 hours will be credited to us. Can I just cry?! Can I just curl up and just CRY?! If this goes on for the rest of December... geesh, I don't want to think about it. Handcuffed To The Desk

And I thought my Sunday was a really, really good way to start the week. Damn, that was good. Oh, crap. Don't want to think about this too much. I always end up getting hurt. Blah, blah, blah.

Tama na nga. In a few hours, back to work. Again.