Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Of Red rooms and OTs

My usual get up in the office. Hahaha! It's too damn cold in that building. When we were barging in and monitoring on agents' calls last November, I was stationed in one of the coaching rooms, and it was freezing cold. I had 2 jackets with me, one I used to cover my legs and the other one I wore with the hood on. Hay naku.

Also, I fixed my OT form earlier and I found out that I had rendered 20+ hours OT for just 9 days. Yikes! And I just got home a few minutes kanina because I spent 2 hours OT finishing my tasks. Excited nako sa sweldo! :lol:

Wala lang. Kunyari happy ako. Ang weird talaga. Actually, bad trip talaga ako because I found out something na sobrang hindi ko ini-expect. Maybe I wasn't supposed to find out. The power of the internet talaga. Dapat hindi na lang ako nag-research. Dapat hinayaan ko na lang yung status quo. Now, I feel miserable. Pareho pala kami. Leche. Ano ba, Rose, wake up. Itigil mo na ang kahibangan na ito habang maaga pa. Iuntog mo na yung sarili mo. Habang hindi ka pa nababaon. Hanggang hindi ka pa nasasaktan. Tanginaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sabi nga ni Melo, matanda ka na, kaya mo nang desisyunan yan.

I wish life was that easy. Punyeta.